Grow Your Sales Skills Workshop
| What is this Workshop?
Your business may have developed a terrific set of products or services but ultimately success hinges on awareness of your offering and persuading customers to make a purchase. This two day workshop will help business owners and senior leaders develop innovative sales strategies, a comprehensive understanding of consumer behaviour, and a confident sales pitch which differentiates them from their competitors. You will identify who your ideal customer is so you can establish how to communicate with them effectively.
| Who is it for?
Business owners and senior leaders who know that developing great sales skills is crucial to the growth and success of their business.
| What will be covered?
- Understanding consumer behaviour and why people buy
- How to more effectively identify, engage and communicate with different personality types
- Learn to differentiate yourself, your company and your offer in the marketplace in relation to your competitors
- How to effectively build and manage prospect pipelines
- Learn how to personalise your sales pitch to make an effective impact that builds trust and confidence, and differentiate yourself from other sales people
- Effective closing and handling objections
This workshop costs $1,745 + GST.
The Icehouse workshops are registered for Capability Development Funding available through the Regional Business Partner Network. The value of the vouchers vary and they can be used to cover up to 50% of the workshop cost (capped at $5,000 per annum). We can connect you to your local Regional Business Partner for more information.
A special discounted price of $1,545 + GST is available to all Vodafone Business customers, Chartered Accountants NZ members and Xero customers. Find out more here.
| About Derek Young
Derek Young is a seasoned and innovative sales and business leader with broad experience across B2B & B2C. Derek has successfully lead organisations through significant change and has practical experience in developing sales strategies, building, coaching and leading sales teams. Along with strong commercial and business acumen, he is a student of human behaviour with a passion for providing outstanding customer experience. Derek is an experienced facilitator and provides a balance of theory, interactive exercises, and practical tools so you gain the knowledge, confidence and skills to build sales capability in your business.
| Where and when?
18 - 19 June 2019, Christchurch
20 - 21 August 2019, Tauranga