Owner Manager Programme
Who is it for?
The Owner Manager Programme is designed specifically for owner-managers of businesses with over 15 employees and $3M+ in turnover, or with the goal of achieving this in the forseeable future.
What is it?
The programme in a nut-shell? Real skills. Development. New opportunities. A challenge. Refreshed perspective. Significant changes. Better results.
On this residential programme you’ll attend sessions over the course of five months to help you explore new ideas, have your assumptions challenged, and develop new skills to give you the confidence to drive progress and achieve better results for you and your business.
We’ve combined the best in academic teaching and practical learning to develop a unique experience which has a big impact.
The Icehouse will provide you with the support to get clear, get motivated and get going.
What do i get?
- A better awareness of what drives business growth, and how to analyse and fine-tune a business to solve problems
- New skills, techniques and frameworks to apply to a business
- A new business growth plan, critiqued by leading business experts
- A strong network of other successful owner managers, facilitators and business experts
- Clarity on the future and a better understanding of yourself as the leader of the business and the enabler of growth
- Improved work/life balance and a new approach to mental and physical health
- Confidence, motivation and enhanced leadership
Hear from our Alumni
Dave Allan from Jimbo's Petfood shares his story of family business beginnings to a market leader in one of grocery's largest segments and how the Owner Manager Programme helped along the way.
Hear from Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist - Data Insights and My Valocity founder Carmen Vicelich as she talks family, fast growth and the Owner Manager Programme.
This residential programme is held over five months, in 5 blocks of three off-site days (Thu-Sat). 90 days following completion you will attend a full-day implementation workshop combined with a one-on-one post-programme assessment and planning session.
This programme is accredited for funding through the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme. Your business may qualify to have some of the programme fees covered.
Tim Nowell-Usticke Managing Director, WineWorks Limited
The Owner Manager Programme was for me a demonstration of ‘nothing is impossible’