Leadership Development Programme
What is the Leadership Development Programme?
The residential programme allows you to take seven days away from the business over three months, so you can reflect and learn. In a unique practical learning environment, you’ll develop yourself, refine your skills as a leader, and focus on what drives success in your role, your team and the business.
On the programme you’ll refine your leadership style, complete a project to add real value to your business, and build a strong network of other senior leaders from a range of industries. You’ll develop your personal and business skills, and become empowered to play a greater role in the growth and direction of the business you’re working in.
Who is it for?
The Leadership Development Programme is designed specifically for managers in privately-owned businesses who want to refine their leadership skills and contribute more to the success of the business.
What do i get?
- Techniques to improve leadership, communication and management skills
- A better understanding of the challenges of an owner manager, and how to think strategically to contribute to growing a business
- A better fundamental understanding of systems, marketing, finance and operations
- A project focused on a tangible challenge within your business
- A strong network of other successful senior leaders, facilitators and business experts
- A unique learning environment which combines practical learning, academic expertise and real world experience
Briana Hill Youthline
"The Icehouse Leadership Development Programme facilitates a space for individuals from varied backgrounds to learn from one another in a very practical and experiential way."