Owner Operator Programme
The Owner Operator Programme provides a collaborative learning environment for owners of successful Hawke’s Bay businesses who find the business is relying too heavily on them. The programme will provide you with the tools, support and accountability to develop your skills and drive progress so you can step back from working in the business and start working on it.
Why do it?
On this programme you’ll take regular time out of your business. Our experts will help you to focus on the bigger picture and what you need to do to drive growth and create a better business.
You’ll acquire new skills and techniques to add to your tool kit and you’ll start addressing those strategic issues and opportunities which rarely get your attention.
Find accountability in a strong network of other business owners, start exploring and uncovering new opportunities for your business and maintain a better work-life balance.
What do I get?
- Business of International Quality (BIQ™) Barometer (usually $249 + GST) including debrief
- An actionable strategic plan for business transformation, increased profit and a better lifestyle
- Accountability from working with our experts and a group of other business owners
- New skills and frameworks to apply to the business
- Renewed perspective and the ability to analyse and fine-tune the business
- A clear sense of personal and business direction, and a pathway to achieve greater success
- A unique learning environment which combines practical learning, thought leadership and academic expertise
The Icehouse has helped to create a positive industry presence, by improving the way we operate and quickly increasing our market share.
Laser Electrical Napier