Grow Your Financial Skills Workshop
$1745 +GST (per person)
08:30am - 05:00pm
Jet Park Hotel
What is it?
This two day workshop will give you a detailed understanding of financial reporting to develop better budgeting and cash flow management. You will be able to read, forecast and manage the numbers behind the business and develop an action plan to improve financial stability.
Who is it for?
Designed for business owners and senior managers who make decisions affecting the financial performance of the business and want to learn how to draw valuable insights from their financial statements to increase business growth.
What will be covered:
On this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to read and understand your accounting reports
- Learn how to create and manage profit plans
- Learn how to use basic ratios to make business decisions
- Design a cash flow forecasting template
- Develop a business model and strategies for creating positive cash flow
- Analyse operational performance to discover where working capital and cash is being consumed at high rates
- Develop action plans to find and extract ‘dormant’ cash flow in the existing business structures.
Where and when?
6-7 March, Auckland CBD
10-11 April, Nelson
11-12 June, Wellington
7-8 August, Auckland
4-5 September, Christchurch
6-7 November, Auckland
The cost of the workshop is $1,745 + GST.
The workshop is accredited for a NZTE Capability Development Voucher. Find out more here.
A special discounted price of $1,545 + GST is available to all BNZ Business clients and Chartered Accountants ANZ members. Find out more here.
Matt enjoys extraordinary commitment and loyalty from his clients, a true sign of how immersed he is in their businesses, and how valuable he has become over the years. His intuitive ability to sense hidden business opportunity is not only valued by his clients, but also by the commercial and altruistic boards he is committed to. Matt is actively involved in contributing to the betterment of both the accounting profession and the business community, including advocating for sensible outcomes for clients. In 2013 Matt was awarded a Fellowship by the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) in recognition for the commitment to excellence which he has demonstrated throughout this career. Matt is currently the Chair of CAANZ’s Public Practice Advisory Board.