Episode 94 of The Icehouse podcast, hosted by Bryar Stewart, is with Ray Tomlinson, Owner Manager Programme 28 Alumni and Owner of JT Group, family business and leading building wash company that expertly maintains property exteriors by utlising technology to be more sustainable. Ray has also founded Summit, focusing on innovation and technology within the site solutions industry and leading the way worldwide!
In this conversation we unpack;
- The history of the family business and how Ray got involved
- His biggest learnings from the family business and how important resilience is
- His passion for sustainability within his industry and how JT Group and Summit are leading the way
- His focus on building a healthy and effective team through trust and purpose
- His experience on the Owner Manager Programme almost 10 years ago and how his learnings are still valuable today
- Advice for business owners wanting to grow their businesses
- The innovation behind Summit and how they are just getting started
As mentioned in the podcast, the link to Summit’s latest technology can be viewed here!