Episode 91 of The Icehouse podcast, hosted by Bryar Stewart, is with Georgia Dive, Founder and Managing Director at Bright (Formerly Babysitters Club) and Icehouse Coaching Alumni. Bright is a trusted community for carers, families and children. They support parents and carers in creating magic moments for little ones with personable, reliable, supportive and safe childcare – harnessing technology to manage the community.
In this conversation we unpack;
- Georgia’s business journey founding The Babysitters Club out of university
- Her biggest learnings, challenges and wins
- The rebrand to ‘Bright’, how Bright works and empowers the child, family and carer
- The importance of community and how building a community is her secret sauce
- Misconceptions about the childcare industry and her mission to change the stereotypes
- How Georgia’s Icehouse coaching gave her strategic goals, vision and next steps
- How recently becoming a Mum has changed the way she does business and advice for new mums trying to balance business and motherhood.
- The future is bright for Bright! What the future looks like and what excites Georgia the most.