Introducing Episode 5 of A Seat At The Table with guest, Claudia Batten. Claudia is a serial entrepreneur, advisor, mentor and technology enthusiast. Claudia loves solving problems, using her gifts to build community, supporting others and having fun along the way.
Not taking herself too seriously is what makes the conversation an inspiring listen. Claudia follows 'the squiggly life' rather than the linear path. She is bold and brave in her decision making and laser focused on where she wants to make an impact in the world.
Claudia Batten, Entrepreneur, Founder, Advisor, Mentor
This courageous conversation unpacks:
- Claudia's passions, career background and life now
- How she challenges herself, develops her confidence an tackles imposter syndrome
- Her profound thoughts on 'A Seat At The Table'
- Her passion for curiosity and keeping momentum by taking small steps, often
- Her Female Founder group and the importance of community in business
- Practical ways businesses can adapt to 'the squiggly life' and support their employees to be creative and think big
- Digital media and businesses of the future - what life will look like in 15 years
Join the conversation with Claudia, Liz, Mel and Bryar.
Available now through listening platforms, Spotify, YouTube, The Icehouse’s Podcast Series page and social media channels.
Join the community by listening, sharing, and engaging.
If you want to get in touch with our hosts, provide feedback, inspiration, guest ideas or more, contact Bryar Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org