Episode 163, of The Icehouse Podcast, hosted by Bryar Stewart, is with Garry Ko - Executive Director of RCR Infrastructure, and Owner Manager Programme 60 Alumni. Garry is passionate about innovative thinking and upskilling his leadership ability.
- The purpose behind Garry’s hard work
- RCR Infrastructure focuses - sustainability, AI, data centers and low emission systems
- Advice for business owners - to be honest with themselves when making decisions
- How the Owner Manager Programme has helped Garry build a strong business network
- His Owner Manager Programme experience, practical leadership learnings that have supported him when managing many employees
- Building their first solar farm in Ashburton, the journey and learnings
- What the future looks like for RCR Infrastructure
Plus much more!
Have a listen and let us know what you think! Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Podcast Series which is also on Spotify .