Episode 161 of The Icehouse Podcast, hosted by Priya Dahya, is with Icehouse Coworking Resident, Debbie Schultz – founder of BlueSkyMinds.
BlueSkyMinds was born out of a deep desire to stop people burying their potential in busyness, and learn how to best manage their minds to optimise performance and wellbeing. Through tailored solutions and focused problem-solving - and with a focus on evidence-based solutions - BlueSkyMinds helps people increase resilience and reduce stress. Debbie’s vision is to help progressive organisations deliver positive, empowering and preventative science-based solutions that fundamentally shift the way people think, work and live.
This conversation with Debbie highlights;
- Who Debbie is – personally and professionally
- All about BlueSkyMinds and the purpose behind Debbie founding the business
- A day in Debbie’s life
- Her experience being a resident at The Icehouse Coworking Space as well as her favourite elements of the space
- Interesting people she has met in the space, with a special mention to coworking residents, Talent Army
- Key learnings from the business journey so far and advice Debbie would give to her younger self
- An insight into the future of BlueSkyMinds
- Practical advice for professionals navigating how to improve mental wellbeing and performance at work
Check out our Podcast Series which is also on Spotify .