Whether you are facing shifting market dynamics, new competitors, more demanding customers, or other strategic challenges or opportunities, we partner with you to assess your needs and customise a relevant learning process to strengthen the leadership and management capability of your business and build a strong and effective top team.
We take what we have learned from years of working with NZ owner managers and entrepreneurs and from influencing and contributing to the entrepreneurial ecosystem in NZ and we leverage this into a programme that is the right fit for your business.
If you have these aspirations and challenges:
- Medium sized, owner-managed or family owned businesses
- Top team management capability needs to match the demands of the company
- Typically, employ 50+ staff
- Good earnings and cash flow
- Desire to grow and develop
- Have either risk facing the business and/or significant opportunities to grow
In addition to top level commitment to the process, you’ll need:
- A desire to look at your business in a fresh light with a view to growing it significantly
Richard Giltrap Joint Managing Director, Giltrap Group Holdings
Giltrap Group Holdings
Giltrap Group Holdings is a significant family-owned business comprising a retail chain of dealerships throughout Auckland and an import and distribution business that operates across NZ. The retail business is New Zealand's biggest car dealership with links to many of the big car companies, including Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, Toyota and Hyundai. Current employees is 600+.
"You know I have been to Harvard, 3 of our team have been to Ashridge, and a couple have done MBAs/Exec Programmes at Mt Eliza and what you guys did on that first block is above all of those programmes. We are really really impressed!"