Steve has over 25 years broad business experience that encompasses a range of sectors, industries and management roles, with a proven record of assisting businesses to optimise their performance and improve profitability. He is strategic operator with the ability to develop and implement solutions that provide significant value, and is recognised for building strong relationships along with a commitment to delivering results.
Steve spent many years operating in the UK, Europe, North America, India and Asia - successfully working with differing cultures and practices ranging from global corporates to small family-owned businesses. This included identifying and validating market opportunities, then working with owners and management to create strong commercial outcomes.
Currently living in Cambridge, he has focused on working with Waikato-based businesses and organisations over the last 7 years.
• Business and marketing strategic planning
• Business case building
• Business development (international & domestic)
• Market research & opportunity validation
• Organisational review and transformation
• Product & programme design and management
• Auckland Tourism, Events & Economic Development (ATEED)
• Education New Zealand
• CRV Ambreed
• University of Waikato
• Classic Events
• SPL Washrooms