Sabrina has 15+ years international experience in Business Strategy, Implementation and General Management with a strong focus on Business Development and Marketing within corporate as well as Entrepreneurial environs. Originally from Germany, she lived and worked in China for 10 years before relocating to New Zealand in 2013. Sabrina’s professional achievements in leadership roles are proven by an extensive record of successfully driving multi-million-dollar revenue growth in the APAC region.
Sabrina now provides coaching and consultancy in the areas of General Business Strategy and Development with a focus on China including Market Entry, General Business Operations, Marketing and Brand Management. Her expertise lies within Consumer Goods and Services in sectors such as Premium and Luxury Products, Fashion, Sustainability and Innovation.
Sabrina is a natural collaborator with offices in both Shanghai and Auckland, unique partnerships, and an extensive global network of high value professionals. Working with Sabrina provides an opportunity for NZ companies to collaborate with an expert that bridges both markets.
• Corporate Collaborations
• International Business Strategy and Implementation
• Market Entry
• New Business Development
• Operational Excellence
• Blunt Umbrellas - Premium Fashion
• Swarovski – Premium Fashion
• Atelier INDJ – Design Services
• Continuum – Innovation & Design Strategy
• Winter Olympics – Sports Events
• REVTC – Training & Coaching
• DB Schenker – Logistics & Supply Chain
• Fujitsu Siemens – IT
• Katabolt – Export Consultancy