Nathalie has over 15 years’ experience in coaching business leaders; working with them to maximise their strengths and engage others to reach success through an authentic and confident leadership approach.
She focuses on enabling her clients to achieve their full potential through understanding their abilities, behaviours, leadership brand and impacts, working with them in growing and applying these to best effect for themselves and their organisations.
In addition to coaching, Nathalie’s experience includes: leadership team development and strategic alignment, operating model design, people strategies and frameworks, organisational values and culture change.
Her past global organisational development leadership roles coupled with her qualifications as a psychologist, corporate banker and HR professional create a unique approach that balances behavioural insight and organisational development knowledge with pragmatic commercial applicability.
Areas of expertise
• Leadership brand building to gain a “true north” in guiding decisions and engaging others
• Accelerating leadership success through developing effective behaviors and techniques
• Leading change and navigating challenges
• Leadership team development and strategic alignment to work effectively together on the same page to achieve success
• People strategies and frameworks
• Organisational values creation and culture change
A few of Nathalie’s past clients
• Advanced Management Systems
• Ernst and Young
• Crombie Lockwood
• University of Auckland
• Callaghan Innovation
• Tower Insurance
"Nathalie’s coaching style is naturally engaging and warm. This engenders trust and allows for full and frank discussion of relevant issues and a commitment to action outcomes."
Explore blog posts written by Nathalie Gray
The Icehouse coach, Nathalie Gray, writes about the importance of motivation and how including your team will lead to aligned outcomes and growth for your business.