In a significant and successful career covering 25 years across New Zealand and International markets, Ken has developed a wide range of skills covering Sales/Operation/ Marketing at Director, General Management and Managing Director level. His experience is within large multinationals as well as SME’s and covers industries such as FMCG, Media, Digital/Online and Property Development.
Over the past 7 years Ken’s skills have been sought for Board Advisory roles. He is a board advisor to 6 companies and chairs the board for 3 of them.
These board roles cover industry sectors such as IT, Recruitment, Marine Industry, Manufacturing, Construction and Robotic Engineering
Whilst engaged in working with a significant client base in New Zealand base, Ken has also advised clients in China and Japan
In addition to his business interests, Ken is involved with breeding thoroughbred horses.
Areas of Expertise
• Strategic planning – from development to implementation to accountability
• Executive mentoring and coaching
• Change management and structural alignment
• Sales and Marketing strategy
• Developing business governance protocols
• GBS – IT
• Stackflo - Manufacturing
• AMS Group – Skills base training
• Trical – Electrical manufacturing
• RWA - Recruitment
• Evaluation Associates – Education
• IMG – Marine industry
• Diron Industries – Food manufacturing
• Hammamas – International fashion
• Structure Design Limited – Building design and development
"Ken brought us great experience and instilled disciplines for identifying and planning our sales in order to meet our strategic targets."