In a significant and successful career covering 25 years across New Zealand and International markets, Ken has developed a wide range of skills covering Sales/Operation/ Marketing at Director, General Management and Managing Director level. His experience is within large multinationals as well as SME’s and covers industries such as FMCG, Media, Digital/Online and Property Development.
Over the past 7 years Ken’s skills have been sought for Board Advisory roles. He is a board advisor to 6 companies and chairs the board for 3 of them.
These board roles cover industry sectors such as IT, Recruitment, Marine Industry, Manufacturing, Construction and Robotic Engineering
Whilst engaged in working with a significant client base in New Zealand base, Ken has also advised clients in China and Japan
In addition to his business interests, Ken is involved with breeding thoroughbred horses.
• Strategic planning – from development to implementation to accountability
• Executive mentoring and coaching
• Change management and structural alignment
• Sales and Marketing strategy
• Developing business governance protocols
• GBS – IT
• Stackflo - Manufacturing
• AMS Group – Skills base training
• Trical – Electrical manufacturing
• RWA - Recruitment
• Evaluation Associates – Education
• IMG – Marine industry
• Diron Industries – Food manufacturing
• Hammamas – International fashion
• Structure Design Limited – Building design and development