Jody is a successful business owner and experienced senior executive, who has provided coaching support to a range of clients over the past 15 years. She has a practical, down to earth style that she uses to create a constructive environment for her clients. Her passion for developing people and supporting the delivery of results means her focus is always on helping clients lift their performance and skills.
Jody focuses on Maori and whanau enterprise development, where key drivers are often job creation and asset utilization.
Jody has had a varied and dynamic career across government and the private sector, holding a range of senior and executive roles in organisations in Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
Jody has worked in service delivery and strategy areas including in social development, business development, economic development, employment, community development, ICT and online training delivery, account management, change management and performance auditing.
Areas of Expertise:
• Strategic Planning
• Business Planning
• Project Management
• Community Brokering
• Service Delivery Modelling
• Maori enterprises – commercial weaving, hemp products, tourism, employment services, consultancy, food and beverage, fitness and wellbeing
• Hastings District Council
• Sustainable Business Council, Business NZ
• Te Puni Kokiri
• Takitimu Ora
• Auckland Council
• Auckland Tourism, Employment Economic Development
• Hawkes Bay Regional Council/Wairoa Horizons Trust
• Government Service Providers (through National Employment Services Association), Australia
"Jody’s coaching pushes you to step outside your comfort zone. You will find yourself achieving goals you never thought were in reach."
Group manager in an Australian Government Department