Elizabeth specializes in Business-Brand DNA and Story. She deep dives with you for the real story within then frames up your strategic story for storytelling
Her approach differentiates and positions you to the customer of today in a way that traditional tools, frameworks and methods were never designed to. As business owners/founders/leaders we now need to be our own brand storytellers. But with which story? And which content?
Elizabeth’s expertise includes how the world and people’s expectations of brands/business today have completely changed. She witnessed this global shift first hand in her 2000+ focus groups across NZ and Australia, during 20+ years helping position & reposition numerous household brand names.
She works with businesses with big ambitions they’re eager to progress. They know that to achieve these, they need to be making way more connections with people and their lives – stronger, more lasting and real connections. And be making them faster than they are now. DNA-based Strategic Storytelling is the key.
• Your real Brand Story DNA
• Strategic Storytelling content
• Differentiation and Positioning
• The 6 human needs driving every customer
• Creating lasting connections with customers
• Storytelling execution guide-railing (leadership & external)
• Premium and NZ Inc DNA positioning
• Chia Sisters
• The Better Packaging Co
• Emerson’s Brewery
• Blue Frog Breakfast
• Venerdi Bread
• William Pike Challenge Award
• The Icehouse
Lion, Emerson’s Brewery