Marketing & Communications Assistant at The Icehouse
We’re seeking a marketing automation, writing, and content creation ace.
The successful candidate will be focussed on driving leads for our workshop, programme and coaching offerings via our direct marketing channels. You’ll be a pro at planning, implementing and managing marketing automation (Hubspot) and will contribute to other marketing activity which helps develop The Icehouse brand in New Zealand.
- Minimum 1 year of marketing automation experience, ideally B2B
- Strong experience in written and visual content creation
- Creative thinker
- Excellent attention to detail, and superb organisation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A keen interest in business, especially Kiwi SMEs
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, design or business (or significant work experience in a similar role)
- Graphic design skills and experience developing marketing collateral
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- Event management experience
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and CV to Kristin Mooney at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click ‘Apply Now’.
Campaign Manager at The Social Club
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Campaign Manager to join our team.
The Social Club is an online platform, connecting New Zealand’s largest community of social media influencers directly with brands and agencies.
- Managing client and influencer communications, relationships and expectations
- Managing influencer marketing campaigns start to end (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) including briefing, negotiating, content approval & reporting
- Assisting with campaign strategy and creative
- Recruiting influencers & brands to join the Social Club platform
- Assisting with Social Club platform strategy
- Following Social Club processes and reporting
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years agency, in-house marketing, tech platform or start up experience
- Knowledge of the Social Media landscape (management, advertising or influencer)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel/google doc competent
- Design/photography skills (desirable but not essential)
- Process driven
- Dedicated and motivated
- Great work ethic
- Friendly attitude
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, send your CV to email@example.com