Marketing & Communications Assistant at The Icehouse
We’re seeking a marketing automation, writing, and content creation ace.
The successful candidate will be focussed on driving leads for our workshop, programme and coaching offerings via our direct marketing channels. You’ll be a pro at planning, implementing and managing marketing automation (Hubspot) and will contribute to other marketing activity which helps develop The Icehouse brand in New Zealand.
- Minimum 1 year of marketing automation experience, ideally B2B
- Strong experience in written and visual content creation
- Creative thinker
- Excellent attention to detail, and superb organisation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A keen interest in business, especially Kiwi SMEs
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, design or business (or significant work experience in a similar role)
- Graphic design skills and experience developing marketing collateral
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- Event management experience
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and CV to Kristin Mooney at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click ‘Apply Now’.
Embedded Software Engineer at Halter
Help build the tech to bring fenceless farming to the world!
We are looking for thinkers and doers who are comfortable working in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be challenged on a daily basis, and to succeed you will need to be able to learn quickly and utilise your own initiative whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Our GPS enabled, solar powered collars are designed to remotely herd animals. Your core duties will include working on the design and testing of electronic circuits and systems. Duties will also include writing and testing the collar’s firmware. Being a young, dynamic company, there is potential for a person in this role to have a big influence on Halter’s future direction.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with embedded systems
- Engineering Bachelors University degree or equivalent
- Experience with C++ , Python, Altium