I didnt have a clue what to expect but I've had my
- Toa Pomare (Raukawa ki te Tonga)
Who is it for?
Key Conversation Areas
- What are the critical activities driving our business?
- What role does our Board play in a business growth journey?
- How can we maximise our Board’s collective strengths?
- Do our actions reflect a culture of success?
Claiming our waka
- Do we all share the same vision and goals for our Trust?
- Is our strategy focused on the right things?
- What assumptions are we relying on in our strategy?
Where’s our waka going?
- Who could I add to my network that could help achieve our goals?
- What types of expertise and partners do we need on our waka?
- Are our people wanting to be involved and how to we grow this?
- How do we motivate and resource people to do the Trust’s mahi?
Who’s on our waka?
- What are we measuring and are these the rights things?
- How could different frameworks and processes make our job easier?
- How could we minimise our risk if we pursue ambitious goals?
- What new processes could we use to make our job easier?
Keeping our waka on course